Co-Curricular Role in Education
Spring Valley’s co-curricular program is an integral and vital part of the total
educational program. It is specifically designed toward voluntary participation to
provide opportunities to develop skills, positive attitudes, and experiences beyond
those found in the curriculum. Students’ physical, emotional, recreational, social,
and vocational interests and needs are addressed by the program. It is designed to
create learning experiences which will be carried over to out-of-school life and
As a performer/participant representing the school and community, it is anticipated
that the student will display appropriate conduct at all times and under all
circumstances. Having assumed these responsibilities, students are expected to:
- Graciously accept decisions of coaches/advisors as well as officials/judges.
- Be familiar with the organization/sports rules and requirements.
- Practice self-control reflecting positive sportsmanship and character.
- Perform/compete and accept the outcome graciously.
- Treat all competitors and fans with courtesy.
- Remember that actions reflect on the students as well as school and
2016 Fall Sports Meeting Information
The 2016 fall sports meeting will be held on July 28 at 7:00 at the HS gymnasium. You can print the 5 forms that your son or daughter needs on this site to the right and bring the night of the meeting, or you can pick these forms up that night. Your son or daughter will need to turn in the following forms before the first practice date of whatever season they start:
1. Physical or Alternate Year Card
2. WIAA Eligibilty Form
3. Co-Curricular Code Consent Form
4. Parent/Athlete Concussion Agreement From (only 1 per year now)
5. Emergency Locator Form
Contact Athletic Director Matt Ducklow with questions regarding this meeting at email@example.com
2016 Impact Concussion Test Dates
Our trainer will be at the school for Impact concussion testing on the following dates:
July 25 from 9:00-11:00 a.m. in the LMC at the High School
August 1 from 9:00-11:00 a.m. in the LMC at the High School
August 15 from 9:00-11:00 a.m. in the LMC at the High School
August 31 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. Elementary School Computer Lab MS Football Players